Welcome

This blog will just be a free space for me to share creative writing, artwork, photography, music, thoughts, film and pretty much whatever takes my fancy.
I will try to throw in a few fashion posts too!

Monday 2 January 2012

My Snow White Queen


Wow this is old, thought I'd throw this in to break up the text posts. I made this water colour back when I was about 15. Back in the day when I was listening to a lot of Evanescence. I can't draw from memory, I have to have a picture to draw from, so used a photo I took of myself for art class to work from. This picture of how I imagined Snow White to look is also to remind me to finally get round to taking some fairy tale based photographs I planned on doing ages ago. I got put off of the idea after my rabbits died last year as I was going to have them in the Alice in Wonderland shoot with me :(. Anyway, on a less emotional note; I've never been happy with how her nose turned out and now I'm looking at it again its really bugging me. I may have to fix it and try to contour and shade the picture a lot better than I did the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment